Wednesday, May 27, 2015

   
Lost and Found by Rob Hart


Lost and Found

I have been working on this book for perhaps ten years, and over the last six months, I printed a few copies and had eligible friends proof read them for errors - which there were a handful.

Now, I think it is finally ready to sell.

One thing I have learned about publishing books, no matter if it is a photo book or a trade paperback, publishing is very expensive, and you will NOT get rich doing it. As a matter of fact, you would still qualify for food stamps if you were making a living at this. Ink and paper are very expensive in this country, so without going to China, I have accepted the fact that this book was written for pleasure - not profit.

Everyone asks what the book is about - and I still can't answer them swiftly. A friend recently read it, and for her it meant so much more than I had imagined. It spoke to her heart. For me, it is a tale of travel and adventure, and of finding your way in todays crazy world.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment